At D’Best Floorz & More we hear it all the time: “I love hardwood but my wallet just won’t allow this it.” Discount doesn’t necessarily translate to low quality, however, and with a little research and thought; you can get some pretty wonderful wood flooring that fits into any budget, not to mention your dreams.
● Educated staff. This means knowing the difference between a big box and local stores. Big boxes are popular after-school job opportunities, so you’ll be helped by a kid who’s probably cute, but has no expertise on hardwood or any flooring for that matter.
You might be enticed by a promotion, but if you walk out with something that won’t work in your home, where’s the discount in that?
Family owned and operated, we’ve been in business for almost 25 years and have strong ties to the community, so we’re familiar with the region’s goals, problems, trends and desires.
● Inventory. You might think the big boxes have more stock, but that’s not so, because they tend to be limited to only what sells the best.
You want a large assortment of species, colors, styles and textures, so there’s something for any home decor style. You want large price ranges. And you want staff that can help you sort through it.
That’s exactly what our design experts will do so, in short, we’re the best place to buy hardwood flooring in the area, at a discount.
● Information. Our staff will always give you as much information as you need. We won’t neglect to tell you anything. Here are some things that make us ask “Where’s the discount in that?” Things such as:
- Neglecting to tell you that wood flooring needs acclimation before installation, because it shrinks and contracts to adjust to the weather.
- Forgetting to tell you about the perils of water damage to hardwood, and now there’s enough structural damage to make you think of replacing it.
- Not recommending an installer, which resulted in you DIYing it, not following warranty guidelines, and not having the cost of damages covered.
D’Best Floorz & More wants to make your shopping as easy as possible, and that includes getting a free estimate. Have you ever texted a business? Well, you can here. If you’ve already gotten estimates, take a snapshot of your best one and text it to us; we’ll do better! If you haven’t yet gotten any, take a snap of your room, tell us the square footage, and we’ll text you back with an estimate. We’ll always respond in 20 minutes.